- J.P. has spent his career building successful growth-stage companies as a hands-on investor, entrepreneur, board member, and partner with management teams.
- Skilled in business-building, as well as leading all aspects of the investment process, including deal sourcing, due diligence and structuring.
- Over 20 years investing in and/or evaluating thousands of energy technology deals.
Current / Representative Former Portfolio Company Directorships
- FlexGen (partial sale to Apollo Group in 2021)
- ThoughtTrace (sold to Thomson Reuters in 2022)
- Premier Oilfield Equipment (sold to Kaiser in 2017)
- Perseus LLC, Vice President
- $2 billion private equity firm focused on energy technology
- One Equity Partners, Associate
- $4 billion private equity arm of JPMorgan Chase
- JPMorgan Chase, Banking Analyst
- Co-founder or advisor to numerous start-up companies
- Calgary Propel Energy Technology Forum Advisory Board
- Colorado Oil & Gas Challenge Committee
- State of Colorado Advanced Industries Grant Program (Energy) Selection Board
- University of Colorado Global Energy Management Program Certificate Recipient
- University of Chicago Admissions Application Alumni Committee
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BA Economics, University of Chicago